Request For A Free Consultation
Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers, Lafayette, LA
As the law partners of Porter & Guidry Law Firm, we are committed to assisting the people of the Acadiana area with their legal needs. We have grown up, attended college, as well as law school, in Louisiana. We are active members of our local and state-wide legal communities.
Our ties to the area, combined with our decades of experience practicing personal injury law, make us uniquely suited to represent the people of Lafayette and surrounding areas. We have committed our careers to fighting for the people of Louisiana who have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
Don’t take on the insurance companies, business owners, or individuals responsible for your injuries alone. Instead, let the experienced, personal injury lawyers of Lafayette, Louisiana fight for you, so you can focus on recovery.
Aggressive Representation At A Fair Price
Personal injuries can be quite costly. Between medical bills and loss of wages due to inability to work, it can already be a financially stressful time. At Porter & Guidry, we don’t want to limit your access to the best personal injury lawyers when you need them most.
If we take on your case, we work on a contingency fee basis…we only get paid if you do.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, you deserve compensation for your pain and suffering. Let us review your case during a free consultation.
What you can expect:
- Big picture. We will ask questions to better understand your claim.
- Advice and experience. You can ask for advice about your specific case and our experience representing Louisianans like you.
- Next steps. We will offer advice on how your case can progress.
If we decide to move forward with your case, we will work diligently on your behalf to recover damages.
Call us today to schedule your free consultation at (337) 289-0626.
Don’t accept a settlement or payment from an insurance company without speaking to a skilled personal injury attorney. Insurance companies may seem to be looking out for you, but generally they do their best to retain their profits. Don’t give them the opportunity to shortchange you.
We know what fair compensation for your level of injury should be. Let us negotiate your settlement, or bring the responsible parties to court, to secure maximum compensation for your injuries.
Let Porter & Guidry Law Firm Fight For You
We represent the people of Louisiana who have suffered as a result of a personal injury.
– Personal Injury. Whether you’ve been seriously injured due to a slip in the produce aisle or a bite from your neighbor’s dog, you should seek the immediate advice of a skilled personal injury lawyer. Louisiana has a statute of limitations—a deadline—for filing a personal injury lawsuit in court; in most cases it is one year from the date of injury.
If you suffered an avoidable injury because of someone else’s heedlessness, don’t let too much time pass. Let our best personal injury lawyers work to obtain reimbursement for your medical bills, as well as compensation for your pain and suffering.
– Wrongful Death. If your loved one died as a result of negligence or malintent, you can bring a lawsuit against the responsible party, whether that be a physician, corporation, or individual. Let our wrongful death attorneys seek damages to pay for monetary losses, such as funeral expenses, medical bills, lost earnings and benefits, or the value of lost household services.
No amount of money will ever replace your loved one, but a wrongful death suit may also award damages for your personal grief and loss of emotional support.
– Workers’ Compensation. If you’ve been injured on the job, you are entitled to compensation for your injury. A work-related injury can keep you out of work for days or weeks, sometimes months or years. In addition to lost wages, you may have medical bills, physical therapy, and counseling expenses. Our top workers’ compensation lawyers will fight for you to receive payment for your loss of wages and related expenses.
– Auto & 18-Wheeler Accidents. If you have been injured in an automobile or 18-wheeler accident, or lost a loved one, you should seek counsel from an experienced vehicle accidents lawyer. Whether due to fatigue, impairment, or just plain recklessness, you should not suffer because someone carelessly got behind the wheel leading up to your accident.
Our skilled vehicle accidents lawyers will go after the insurance company or responsible driver to get you reimbursed for your injuries, as well as loss of property or wages. We can also bring wrongful death litigation when needed.
– Medical Malpractice. If you or a loved one received injuries as a result of the negligence of a medical professional, you deserve to be compensated for your suffering. We are experienced medical malpractice lawyers. Let us pursue those responsible to get you compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of wages, and related medical treatments.
– Offshore/Marine Vessel Injury. If you have been injured or suffered illness as a result of negligence during employment out at sea, you can seek damages for your suffering. We are skilled marine vessel injury attorneys with a deep understanding of the Jones Act that was drafted to protect seamen at work.
If you have suffered illness or personal injury as a result of hazardous work conditions or a careless employer, we will leverage our experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
– Nursing Home Negligence. If your loved one was injured due to someone’s heartless neglect, after you entrusted their care to a nursing home, you should seek the guidance of a nursing home negligence lawyer right away. Our experienced nursing home negligence lawyers will help you hold the facility accountable, as well as assist in obtaining reparations for your loved one’s cost of care and suffering.
Next Steps After Personal Injury
If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident or at the hands of someone’s negligence…
– First, get the medical treatment you need right away.
– Then, contact the Porter and Guidry Law Firm at (337) 289-0626.
You shouldn’t have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. Let us take on the insurance companies, corporations, and other responsible parties, so you can focus on your recovery.
Put us to work to get the compensation you deserve. Schedule your free consultation today.